[Zope3-Users] standart views

Darryl Cousins darryl at darrylcousins.net.nz
Sun Feb 19 01:46:21 EST 2006

Hi Garanin,

I don't believe such an agreement exists. I am getting used to using
viewlets (zope.viewlet and implemented in zope.app.boston for example)
and this provides easy insertion of "presentationSlots" as you describe.

For example in a tfws.layers.tfws.viewlets.i18info configure.zcml:

  <viewlet
      name="tfws_i18ninfo"
      for="*"
      manager="zope.app.boston.ILeft"