[Zope3-Users] Wierd import problem

Tue Feb 28 06:50:12 EST 2006

Hello,
I've a wierd problem which is supposed to be plain simple but I can't see
it...

Zope3 gives on startup:

  File "/home/florian/Desktop/zope/lib/python/CS/user_management/views.py",
line 2, in ?
    from interfaces import IRegistrationForm
  File
"/home/florian/Desktop/zope/lib/python/CS/user_management/interfaces.py",
line 5, in ?
    from views import UserRegistrationField
zope.configuration.xmlconfig.ZopeXMLConfigurationError: File
"/home/florian/Desktop/zope/etc/site.zcml", line 7.2-7.55
    ZopeXMLConfigurationError: File
"/home/florian/Desktop/zope/etc/package-includes/cs-configure.zcml", line
1.0-1.24
    ZopeXMLConfigurationError: File
"/home/florian/Desktop/zope/lib/python/CS/configure.zcml", line 20.4-20.42
    ZopeXMLConfigurationError: File
"/home/florian/Desktop/zope/lib/python/CS/user_management/configure.zcml",
line 3.4-11.38
    ImportError: cannot import name UserRegistrationField

my views.py has:

class UserRegistrationField(TextLine):
    implements(ITextLine)

    def _validate(self, value):
        super(UserRegistrationField, self)._validate(value)
	[...]

and my interfaces.py:

from views import UserRegistrationField

both are in the same directory. If I remove the the import everything goes
well. If I cut&paste the code from views.py to interfaces it works too.

What am I doing wrong here?

Thanks,

Florian