Viewlets (was Re: [Zope3-Users] using tal to insert zwiki content)

Jeff Shell eucci.group at gmail.com
Thu Jan 5 10:47:29 EST 2006

On 1/4/06, Benji York <benji at zope.com> wrote:
> Jeff Shell wrote:
> > Viewlets are a new feature in Zope 3.2.
>
> They are?  I don't recall it being so (and would prefer it not).

Why not? They're great! I've been using them in a new application I've
been developing against the 3.2 betas.

I try to use only released software, and hope that these don't
languish in "something-you-must-know-how-and-where-to-checkout"
land.... Speaking of which, it's time to start lobbying for inclusion
(or release) of zc.catalog. SetIndex works like a champ for what I've
been writing.

I mean to write up my experiences working on this new little
application soon. Viewlets figure heavily into the story.