[Zope3-Users] Permission required for renaming?

Jeff Shell eucci.group at gmail.com
Thu Jan 5 16:23:28 EST 2006

One option that you have is to protect the View object that you use to
do the renaming, unless you're using views that are provided by
someone/something else (the default Zope UI, etc). You can protect
your 'rename' view and inside of it use
'zope.security.proxy.removeSecurityProxy' to get access to the
renaming. Use removeSecurityProxy carefully, and make sure the code
that uses it is itself restricted.