[Zope3-Users] Importing Lots of Objects

David Johnson djohnson at jsatech.com
Sun Jan 8 12:57:36 EST 2006

Thanks.

The basic use cases are as follows:

Shoppers can "browse products by category"
Shoppers can "search for products"
Shoppers can "add products to cart"
Merchants can "import product lists from Excel/Text file"
Merchants can "manually edit products"

We expect to service 1M purchase transactions a year, and expect to service
1000 merchants.