[Zope3-Users] Zope 3 vs Zope 2

David Johnson djohnson at jsatech.com
Mon Jan 9 21:42:30 EST 2006

> What kind of application are you working on?

We're working on a variety of applications, mostly large scale.  We are
planning to re-write our online-banking application, produce a banking
system, build a specialized banking and shopping network for large
retailers, and potentially create an e-learning system.  These technologies
all interoperate with our technologically diverse customer base, whose
technologies tend to be poor, out-dated, and frequently changing.  We also
want to give these customers more control over managing how we integrate
with their unique situations, and make it easier for them to change their
environments without affecting us and vice versa.

I must admit I did not see the Zope messages you mentioned.  I'm not even
sure which version I am on, although SVN tells my revision is 41215 updated
on Jan 6th.