[Zope3-Users] Re: generations and utilities

Gary Poster gary at zope.com
Tue Jan 31 12:38:41 EST 2006

On Jan 31, 2006, at 12:23 PM, Paolo Invernizzi wrote:

> Gary Poster wrote:
>> Your recipe looks fine.  If I were in your shoes my next lazy
>> attempt would be to try committing the transaction with the intids
>> and catalog before adding the indexes.
>
> Ok, I added  the transaction... still bangs, the full traceback is
> at the end...

Heh, ok, I'll try just one more one-second diagnosis then. ;-)

Are you setting the site?

old_site = zope.app.component.hooks.getSite()
zope.app.component.hooks.setSite(object)
try:
     # ...add the utilities and indexes in here...
finally:
     zope.app.component.hooks.setSite(old_site)

If that doesn't do it, then we'll see if somebody else can suggest

Gary