[Zope3-Users] testbrowser and file upload

Darryl Cousins darryl at darrylcousins.net.nz
Mon Jul 3 23:24:02 EDT 2006

Hi Roger,

Yes that works. Following the same line of thinking it also works when I
give control.filename a value **before** I assign control.value. Apparently the
content_type doesn't need to be set.

  >>> control.filename = 'myPhoto.gif'
  >>> control.value = myPhoto

I should have thought of this when looking at the file_add method
(previously I'd tried setting control.filename **after** setting the
value).

Thanks for the advice.
Best regards,
Darryl Cousins