[Zope3-Users] Zope 3 as WSGI app using mod_python

Achim Domma domma at procoders.net
Sat Jul 8 06:06:08 EDT 2006

Hi,

I'm interested in running Zope 3 via mod_python as WSGI app directly in
apache. I like the idea to configure different instances simply in my
apache config and don't have to setup different running zope instances.

The "official" docs do not say much about this option, but there is a
WSGI handler and I found for example this sample configuration:

http://codespeak.net/svn/z3/modzope/trunk/democonf/apache2.conf

Could somebody tell me what the status of this stuff is? Is it just an
experiment which might be dropped in the future? Has somebody
experiences to share?

regards,
Achim