[Zope3-Users] IRelationshipMapper

Pete Taylor baldtrol at gmail.com
Mon Jul 10 21:42:50 EDT 2006

Alek,

That may be the case, though looking at schooltool.relationships, it
does manage a few kinds of specific relationships, but it's not as
generic as I was proposing...  the schooltool relationships module is
specifically geared toward that application space, not a more
generalized solution.

Still, I'll look at it again, and at the zc.relation module that David
mentioned earlier, and see if there's already work that's been done in
this area.

Thanks!
Pete

--
"All guilt is relative, loyalty counts, and never let your conscience
be your guide."