[Zope3-Users] A gentle push in the right direction needed

Darryl Cousins darryl at darrylcousins.net.nz
Wed Jul 19 17:03:54 EDT 2006

Hi Tim,

My solution was to use an address container to act as the
'addressbook'. An adapter is used to attach (using annotations) the
addressbook to any object which implements IHaveAddressInfo.

Doctest: http://www.tfws.org.nz/tfws.portal.address.README.html
Code:
http://projects.treefernwebservices.co.nz/tfws.org.nz/browser/trunk/src/tfws/portal/address/