[Zope3-Users] Newbie help with installing on Windows Server 2003

Siddharth Sethi Siddharth.Sethi at whg.com
Fri Jul 21 13:19:19 EDT 2006

Hi,
I am just starting out on Zope and have played around with the features
somewhat on my windows xp system. The problem that i am having is that
when i try to install zope 3.2.0 on my windows server 2003 system it
gives me an error in command prompt -->

warning: strop functions are obsolete; use string methods
warning: strop functions are obsolete; use string methods
warning: strop functions are obsolete; use string methods
warning: strop functions are obsolete; use string methods
... and so on...

Does anyone know a fix for this or if i am doing something wrong. I used
the windows installer for this and it worked fine for me when i did on
my winxp system but i don't know whats happening here.

----
Siddharth Sethi