[Zope3-Users] Re: Next steps...

Philipp von Weitershausen philipp at weitershausen.de
Mon Jul 24 14:35:43 EDT 2006

Achim Domma wrote:
> Philipp von Weitershausen wrote:
>> Tim Penhey wrote:
>>> Does this mean that a second edition is in the works?
>> Yup.
>
> Nice to hear! The first edition helped me a lot. Is there already a time
> frame when it will be available?

No, I don't know how long it will take me and/or the publisher to get
everything done. I hope/expect by the end of this year, but I make no
promises.

> And is there a wish list for topics I want to see? ;-)

I don't understand this sentence.

Like the 1st edition covers everything you needed to know about Zope X3
3.0, the 2nd edition will do the same for Zope 3.3. That, of course,
includes new things.

Philipp