[Zope3-Users] Total n00b to zope3 and apache.

KE Liew ke.liew at gmail.com
Thu Jul 27 17:58:37 EDT 2006

If I'm not wrong, the same applies to Z3 and apache. So yes, RTFM does
apply. But since, for me at least, the docs aren't clear, and would
require more reading from different places, i think it's excusable. :)

> NameVirtualHost localhost:8080 # The ZServer process's port
> <VirtualHost localhost:8080>
>     Servername localhost
>     DocumentRoot /absolute/path/to/apache2/htdocs
>     ErrorLog var/apache2/log/zope.log
>     CustomLog var/apache2/log/zope.log common
>     RewriteEngine On
>     RewriteLog var/apache2/log/rewrites.log
>     RewriteLogLevel 0
>     RewriteRule ^/zope(/?.*) http://localhost:8080/$1 [P,L]
> </VirtualHost>

You would get rid of DocumentRoot.
Also, the RewriteRule looks funny. This site should provide you a good
direction. http://betabug.ch/zope/witch :)

Regards,

Kwang