[Zope3-Users] Render ZPT template to send rich-text HTML mail

thealx at poczta.onet.pl thealx at poczta.onet.pl
Thu Jun 1 10:32:35 EDT 2006

Hi,
I need to send some rich-text (HTML) mail, containing information based on many objects. It would be nice to render it using ZPT provided by Zope instead of manual creation of HTML text.

Can I (ab)use ZPT for such purpose? I need to design ZPT template and write corresponding View object.
How to wire together the ZPT template and corresponding View object to render a HTML message and send it using mail utility?

Could you suggest some points to start with?