[Zope3-Users] rdb permission

Stephan Richter srichter at cosmos.phy.tufts.edu
Thu Jun 1 14:00:56 EDT 2006

On Friday 12 May 2006 17:59, David Johnson wrote:
> How are permissions determined in rdb connections?  I have added a rdb
> entry to my overrides.zcml problem, and it seems to picking up a
> "zope.ManageContent" security.  I'm not sure why, how, or where.  My
> anonymous users cannot access it therefore.
>
> What am I doing wrong?

Hi David,

without some more details on which access exactly fails, it is hard to provide
any help. I remember there being permission issues though. An alternative
would be to grant roles locally, so that anonymous uses can use the
utilities.

The cheap way out would be to write a simple wrapper around the RDB adapter on
which you can define your custom permissions.

Regards,
Stephan
--
Stephan Richter