[Zope3-Users] Catalog, Index and IIntIds

Achim Domma domma at procoders.net
Sun Jun 4 12:11:01 EDT 2006

Hi,

I just started to experiment with catalogs and indexes. I have created a
test folder, converted it into a site and added a catalog. Then I have
tried to add an index, but get the following error:

ComponentLookupError: (<InterfaceClass
zope.app.intid.interfaces.IIntIds>, '')

After that, I was not able to delete the catalog. I had to delete my
Data.fs and start from scratch. I tought that a catalog might require a
registered IIntIds provider, so I repeated the steps above, but I
created a "Unique Id Utility" before I created the catalog. But I still
get the same error.

Documentation for catalog and index is quite short and looks not very
complicated. But didn't see a reference to IIntIds!?

What am I doing wrong?

regards,
Achim