[Zope3-Users] Form-based login utility

mats.nordgren mats at ronin-group.org
Wed Jun 7 15:26:18 EDT 2006

Unless I'm missing something, this would only put the login page at the root
of the site, not any sub objects.  To make this work on all sub objects of
ISiteBase you'd have to make a marker interface and implement it on all sub
objects.  Having SiteBase be a Folder you are just a push of the button away
from making it a full blown site and then using my suggestion to setup the
login form on a site-by-site basis.

Sincerely,

Mats

On Wed, 7 Jun 2006 10:41:41 -0400, James Taylor wrote