[Zope3-Users] Form-based login utility

James Taylor j.cole.taylor at gmail.com
Wed Jun 7 16:50:44 EDT 2006

Nosir, you're absolutely right.  The only reason I do that differently
is that I have more than one credentials plugin in my PAU, that accept
different login/pass fields of authentication depending on where you
are in the site, so one global login form won't work for my app.  But
for a site that has only one credentials set, that's definitely an
easier/better way to go.