[Zope3-Users] SFTP , SSL

Andreas Reuleaux reuleaux at web.de
Fri Jun 16 17:58:25 EDT 2006

SSL (and therefore HTTPS, SFTP) is supporterd but not yet enabled,
from the 3.2.0 release notes
(http://www.zope.org/Wikis/DevSite/Projects/ComponentArchitecture/Zope320):

  Most Important Changes Since 3.1

  * The ZServer? has been replaced with the Twisted server. The
    Twisted server supports all that the ZServer? supporting has well
    has HTTP over SSL natively and SFTP ***(disabled for now because
    of error handling problems)***....

So you will have to wait - other people are interested in SSL, too (I
remember to have seen a discussion on on one of the lists zope3-users
or -dev, I just don't remember where at the moment), but it seems the
problem was not considered of a high priority for most of the
developers - you can of course use SSL by running Zope behind Apache.

I never heard that Zope itself was offering SSH but I might
be wrong.

-Andreas