[Zope3-Users] Re: Splitting ZODB ?

Jim Fulton jim at zope.com
Mon Jun 26 07:19:44 EDT 2006

I expect that these frameworks are documented in the Zope books.

Look at the zope.app.keyreference and zope.app.intid packages.
(Both of these should eventially be moved out of zope.app
and both, sadly, were written before we developed doctest-based
testing practices.)

Jim

CTO 				(540) 361-1714			http://www.python.org