[Zope3-Users] zope 3 and web services

Stephan Richter srichter at cosmos.phy.tufts.edu
Mon Mar 20 09:29:38 EST 2006

On Monday 13 February 2006 16:43, Dilley, Hara wrote:
> > Is there any recent documentation available for soap and web services in
> > general using python 2.4.2 and zope 3

I don't know about documentation, but the SOAP package can be found here:

http://svn.zope.org/soap/trunk/

There is a short, but complete README.txt file there:

http://svn.zope.org/soap/trunk/README.txt?rev=29014&view=auto

The package has recently been updated to work with Zope 3.2.

Regards,
Stephan
--
Stephan Richter