[Zope3-Users] PyWebOff

Jeff Shell eucci.group at gmail.com
Mon Mar 20 13:43:18 EST 2006

Argh. Darn that user group meeting being down in Utah Valley. Don't
they consider the fact that there may be Utahn's who still try to
cling to a car-free urban lifestyle notion (especially when they live
and work on the same block)? :) Tell them to come up by my house.
Terrific restaurants, delis, italian markets, etc. Some of the best
Thai food in the city...

Anyways, it's too late to help you for the user group meeting in
question, but I'd like to take this on as a personal little challenge,
seeing if I can come up with a more interesting and "pleasing to the
Python developer" solution. Maybe you can show it next month as an
alternate option?

Jeff Shell