[Zope3-Users] montisite 0.2

Cliff Ford Cliff.Ford at ed.ac.uk
Mon Mar 27 01:43:08 EST 2006

For anyone who took an interest in montisite 0.1 there is a new edition
with folder annotations replacing a dedicated container object, a
clean-up and reorganisation of files and some minor imrpovements in
functionality.

montisite is essentially a skin designed to make preparation of web
pages easy for typists with little knowledge of web technology. It is
the outcome of my own learning experience and may be of use to other
newcomers to Zope 3 who want examples to tinker with. For that reason I
have tried to be consistently liberal with comments in configuration
files, python code and (where possible) templates, and in the README file.

The package can be downloaded from:

http://www.geos.ed.ac.uk/homes/ceford/zope3/

Any comments would be appreciated.

Cliff Ford