[Zope3-Users] pau scenario

Pete Taylor baldtrol at gmail.com
Tue Mar 28 13:40:45 EST 2006

ah-hah!

i hadn't considered that.  so, lets say i subclass a pau once per
'civic group' i want to have log in, and then have different login
pages for each group.  either that or just an extra capturable field
on the login page.  i could, theoretically, get the named
authentication utility related to the group, and hand the login info
to that utility.  user id would be z3-site-unique, but the login name
displayed to the user could just be the login name they signed up
with.

does that sound right?

Thanks, as always, Gary :)

--
"All guilt is relative, loyalty counts, and never let your conscience
be your guide."