Re(2): [Zope3-Users] file upload limit using zope behind apache

Klaus Bremer klaus.bremer at bmcct.de
Thu May 4 05:50:30 EDT 2006

Hi Jachin,

thank you for your response.

You are right, it's always a good idea to look at the logfiles ... which
reports:

proxy: error reading status line from remote server localhost, referer:
http:// ...
proxy: Error reading from remote server returned by ... , referer: http:// ...

As far as I have read up on this, it could be the apache bug 37770
(mod_proxy).
Until now I didn't found a workaround.

-klaus