[Zope3-Users] Zope, WebDAV, MS Word

Achim Domma domma at procoders.net
Mon May 8 04:36:57 EDT 2006

Hi,

I'm able to connect from Windows via WebDAV to a Zope instace and can
read the content of my zope objects. But I'm not able to edit the files,
because all files are opened read-only. I have tried MS Word and
OpenOffice. Both show the same behavior.

Searching the web, I found some old postings by Andreas Jung which state
that the "read only" problem has been fixed in Zope 2.x!?

Is there still a problem with Zope 3, WebDAV and Windows? Any hint how
to edit objects via Microsoft Word or OpenOffice Writer?

regards,
Achim