[Zope3-Users] Add and Edit form

John Smith jsmith030416 at yahoo.co.uk
Fri May 12 09:36:01 EDT 2006

Problem:

 Would like to add an object to a container and jump to the edit screen for the newly created object immediately. Currently, adding an object to a container takes me to the container's content list. When there are 10 or 15 people all adding objects, finding the one I entered in order to edit it is a usability issue.

 Solutions:
 a) there is something already in zope3 that I don't know about :)
 b) create an "Add and Edit" button to go beside the "Refresh" and "Add" buttons in the standard template and create some handler for this.

 Thanks in advance for any pointers.

 John Smith