[Zope3-Users] subpages with formlib

Jachin Rupe jachin at voltzsoftware.com
Tue May 23 16:23:54 EDT 2006

hi there

I would like to put in another request for this.

I also put in some requests for stuff like this at:

http://zope-cookbook.org

They got back to me and said they would put my requests on their todo
list.  If you haven't seen the site yet, they haven't got a whole lot
of the recipes done yet but they defiantly have a bunch planed I'm
looking forward to reading.

-jachin