[Zope3-Users] There isn't enough context to get URL information.

Ron Bickers rbickers-list-zope3 at logicetc.com
Fri May 26 13:49:54 EDT 2006

On Thu May 25 2006 05:50, Achim Domma wrote:

> I try to figure out how to make attributes holding content objects
> accessible via the browser.

I'm working on the same thing, but I don't know how to make a view for the
contents of the containers in the ZMI.

I have an Item object with 'prices' and 'options' attributes that are both
BTreeContainer.  I'd like to have two menu items for Item (named Prices and
Options) and have each display the contents of the respective attribute.
How can I do that?

--
Ron