[Zope3-Users] Re: Zope3-users Digest, Vol 25, Issue 18

Michael Schwartz mike at ziacom.us
Wed Nov 15 10:40:19 EST 2006

I'm in the process of moving a Zope2 app to Zope3.

Any experienced Zope3 developers out there interested in a short
consulting assignment to help develop a template to kickstart the project?
Contact me at this address or mike_idvault at yahoo (IM also...)

Topics covered will be authentication, testing, internationalization, and
mysql connectivity (preferably via SQLAlchemy). NO ZODB!: config in
properties, data in MySQL.

Possibly the work can be contributed back as a tutorial. IMHO, more
sample code is needed for Zope 3.

thx,

Mike Schwartz
Zia Communications