[Zope3-Users] sqlos 0.3.0 broken with zope 3.2.1?

David Johnson djohnson at jsatech.com
Thu Nov 30 17:13:08 EST 2006

ZAlchemy is supposed to be very good.  It is based on the Python
SQLAlchemy package.  Personally I've found it to be a bit complex and
have not invested much time in it, and have instead found it fairly easy
to build my own packages and containers; but I'm a do it yourselfer.  It
obviously depends upon your needs.  Most people would say go with
ZAlchemy.  Sqlos apparently does work but seems relatively dead.  I had
it installed with Zope 3.2 (after I got the latest release from SVN),
the one off the site didn't work for me.