[Zope3-Users] Zope 3.3.0 - Adding Utilities to Content Space

Baiju M baiju.m.mail at gmail.com
Mon Oct 9 06:32:26 EDT 2006

On 10/9/06, Philipp von Weitershausen <philipp at weitershausen.de> wrote:
> > Then, can we move up zope.app.component.interfaces.ISite to
> > zope.component.interfaces.ISite or any other place?
>
> Perhaps zope.site.

I just tried this in my checkout, it only took 30 minutes.
All tests passed except src/zope/app/component/tests/test_registration.py
which make use src/zope/app/component/tests/gen3.fs
How can I regenerate this file ?

The patch against current trunk is here:
http://zissue.berlios.de/z3/zope-site.diff

Now I wonder whether I should go for a formal proposal.
Any chance to get +1

> Jim recently suggested that perhaps we make zope.app
> a namespace package in which case zope.app.component could perhaps be
> distributed individually. Then zope.location would only depend on
> zope.app.component, not all of zope.app.

This is required for complete eggification of Zope 3.

Regards,
Baiju M