[Zope3-Users] Time for a Decimal field type in zope.schema?

Darryl Cousins darryl at darrylcousins.net.nz
Fri Sep 1 10:31:32 EDT 2006

Hi Gary,

Thanks for that. Yup, I'll follow up on your suggestion to become a
contributor. May help overcome lack of confidence and hone my abilities.

Coincidently I was working on Decimal and Currency today in building
views for CurrencyUtility. Decimal field needed a display widget -
UnicodeDisplayWidget didn't cut it because decimal.Decimal is security
proxied in views.

Code available at:
svn://svn.treefernwebservices.co.nz/var/svn/tfws.org.nz/trunk/src/tfws

In the meantime, copy paste it and say it's yours. ;-)

Sincere regards,
Darryl