[Zope3-Users] need help on

Denis Shaposhnikov dsh at vlink.ru
Wed Sep 6 05:32:29 EDT 2006

Hi!

I'm thinking on how to use Zope3 for my task and need some help. I
have a web application which have different look for different
users. Every user need to authenticate and have a some type like an
Administrator, Operator, SomeManager, Just-A-User and so on. For
example my webapp have an URL like `http://server/mywebapp/`. So,
after authentication every user see `http://server/mywebapp/`
according his type.

Could you give me advice or start point how to implement such behaviour
in Zope3? The simplest way as I see is use different skins? But how to
dynamically change the skin to user's type?

Thanks!

--
DSS5-RIPE DSS-RIPN 2:550/5068 at fidonet 2:550/5069 at fidonet
xmpp:dsh at vlink.ru mailto:dsh at vlink.ru http://neva.vlink.ru/~dsh/