[Zope3-Users] Zope 3 Distilled book update 3

Baiju M baiju.m.mail at gmail.com
Wed Sep 6 09:25:08 EDT 2006

Hi all,

      (This is about : http://kpug.zwiki.org/Zope3Distilled)

This is yet another update of book progress.
Few days back I have requested  Stephan Richter
for using  Zope 3 Book's [1] content in  this work.
Now I got a reply from him, so we can use his works.
I have added attribution notice at the bottom of page.
Now there is some content in first 5 chapters.
But we cannot call it a book yet :)

To get the latest changes as mail, subscribe from here :
http://kpug.zwiki.org/Zope3Distilled/subscribeform
Thanks Simon for helping me to set up subscription form.

[1] http://www.zope.org/Wikis/DevSite/Projects/ComponentArchitecture/FrontPage/Zope3Book

Regards,
Baiju M