[Zope3-Users] principal annotation alternative?

Hassan Alirezaei hassan at isi.imi.i.u-tokyo.ac.jp
Wed Sep 6 16:55:09 EDT 2006

hello guys.

I have been trying to make a homepage that users can register and have
their own pages which they can change their settings. I also want these
setting to be adjustable by the site owner as well.

I hear that I can not use Principal Annotations anymore because
principals are not persistent in the new versions.
I have been using ZOPE 3.2.1 .

could anyone please explain me the general Idea in short how this is
possible. If there are any links to sample codes that would be even
greater. I just want to know what I need and how I should put them together.

Hass