[Zope3-Users] Container display error

Sébastien VINOT sebastien.vinot at logisphere.fr
Sun Sep 10 12:23:59 EDT 2006

Hello,

I have a container that contains a sub container (named
customerContainer). On the page tamplate of my container I want a link
to my sub-container. I wrote this :

string:${cc/@@absolute_url}">sub-container</a>

(I also tried with ${cc/@@absolute_url}/@@view.html ).

My sub-container defines a default page which is correctly displayed on
the ZMI Preview tool. Sample of my zcml file.

      <browser:defaultView
              for=".interfaces.customerContainer.ICustomerContainer"
              name="view.html" />
      <browser:containerViews
          for=".interfaces.customerContainer.ICustomerContainer"
          contents="zope.ManageContent"
          index="zope.View"
          add="zope.ManageContent" />
    <browser:page
        for=".interfaces.customerContainer.ICustomerContainer"
        name="view.html"
        template="customercontainerview.pt"
        permission="zope.View" />

When I try to click on my link (being anonymous or being manager), I get
this error :

  File "/opt/Zope-3.2.1/lib/python/zope/app/traversing/adapters.py",
line 58, in traverse
    return subject[name]
AttributeError: NotFound instance has no attribute 'args'
192.168.1.6 - - [10/Sep/2006:17:17:25 +0200] "GET
/MyDesktop/customerContainer@@view.html

What can be my problem ? A permission error ? A zcml bad configuration ?
I have to admit I don't really know where to find and of course any clue
will be welcome.

Thanks in advance,

Sebastien
.