[Zope3-Users] Re: viewlets for specific interfaces

Luis De la Parra lparrab at gmx.net
Thu Sep 14 14:21:22 EDT 2006

hello,

wow. thanks for the offer... maybe I'm doing something wrong somewhere else
then. I'm attaching a minimal package which (does not) work(s) for me:

as a first step I add a zope.app.file.File called "file.txt" to my site
root, then I visit these two links, and both show "Hello"

http://localhost.localdomain:8080/viewlet.html
http://localhost.localdomain:8080/file.txt/viewlet.html

I then change my configure.zcml as described, and none of the above links
shows "hello" anymore.. I would expect /viewlet.html to show an empty
message, and /file.txt/viewlet.html to display "hello" again..

regards.
luis