[Zope3-Users] Re: Multiple actions per button in formlib forms?

Martijn Pieters mj at zopatista.com
Fri Sep 15 04:26:32 EDT 2006

On 9/15/06, Bjorn Tillenius <bjorn.tillenius at gmail.com> wrote:
> This is not true. The decorator also returns the action, meaning that
> self.handle_edit_action will be an Action, not a method.

You are absolutely right, and *bingo*.  Martin Aspelli was right all
along, and I haven't been paying attention.

Stephan, the following will work:

  @formlib.form.action(u'Apply&Close')
  def handle_applyAndClose(self, action, data):
      """apply form changes and close form."""
      # handle_edit_action is an Action. Call it's success method.
      self.handle_edit_action.success(data)
      self.request.response.redirect(getAbsoluteURL(
          self.context.__parent__,self.request))

--
Martijn Pieters