[Zope3-Users] Re: NTLM credential plugin

Simon Hang hangzhiyun at gmail.com
Tue Sep 19 08:39:51 EDT 2006

Good news. I believe I found a way to do NTLM 4-way handshake with zope3 and
using PAU's plugin. But I need to modify zope3's http server a little bit,
to let zope3 support HTTP/1.1 persistent connection.

Currently I can
1. send NTLM challenge
2. receive NTLM type-1 message
3. send NTLM type-2 message
4. receive NTLM type-3 message.

Only thing to do is decode type-3 message.

My concern is I need to modify zope3's http server, althogh only add several
lines. Is there anybody can validate my modifcation and implement the change
in proper zope3's way?

Currently I modified zope.server.http.httptask.HTTPTask, method
prepareResponseHeaders(). to let this function also check
accumulated_headers before decides to close the connection. Sorry, I left
the modified code in my other pc, can't post the detail.

Anybody can help?

Thanks,
Simon