[Zope3-Users] Re: When I modify one class in my source code, I need always to restart zope server ?

Philipp von Weitershausen philipp at weitershausen.de
Fri Sep 22 19:44:23 EDT 2006

KLEIN Stéphane wrote:
> When I modify one class in my source code, I need always to restart
> zope server ? I can't tell Zope to reload one class only ?

Nope.

And to answer some of your follow-up questions:

* No, this probably isn't going to be implemented (it's very much
non-trivial)

* Yes, you have to restart the server, though we recommend writing unit
tests that take a lot less time than [re]starting Zope)

* No, you don't have to restart for changes in resources or Page Templates.