[Zope3-Users] filter possibilities

Ivan Horvath i.horvath at alco.co.hu
Mon Sep 25 09:05:29 EDT 2006

Dear All,

i have to provide some filter function in our system.
i've checked the hurry.query solution

e.g.
obj1.property = "As Built Documentation"
obj2.property = "Planning Documentation"
obj3.property = "As Built Drawing"

i would like to filter my objects in the following ways:
filter for substring.
when i make a filter for this property with the following expr.: "As Built"
i would like to get obj1, obj3 back as result

how is it possible? query.Eq or AnyOf doesn't give back anything.

is it possible to filter for a contents of a property?
when i make a filter for "Documentation"
i would like to get obj1, and obj2

then i would like to filter of Date values?
how is it possible to filter for obj.created between today - 2 days and today + 3 days?
Best regards,
    Ivan Horvath
    Chief Programmer

 Alcatel ISD
 PMS 2000 Product Team

 H-1116, Budapest
 Kondorfa u. 10.
 Tel.: +36 1 209 9546
 Fax.: +36 1 209 9599
 Mobil: +36 30 257 0235
 VOIP: +49 511 676 478010
 i.horvath at alco.co.hu

Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new.

/Albert Einstein/