[Zope3-Users] Reportlab threadsafe solution?

JPenny at ykksnap-america.com JPenny at ykksnap-america.com
Tue Sep 26 11:40:12 EDT 2006

One way is to use another tool.  If you look at it just right, lpr is a
general
purpose job scheduler.  It checks a lock resource, and allows only one job
to acquire the lock, etc.

The best cookbook I can find to this idea is:
http://www.faqs.org/docs/Linux-mini/Fax-Server.html

Your main problem then becomes how to efficiently detect that the
spooled job is finished.

jim penny

(http://two.pairlist.net/pipermail/reportlab-users/2006-June/005037.html)