[Zope3-Users] "So you've just downloaded Zope 3.3...."

Jeff Shell eucci.group at gmail.com
Thu Sep 28 15:47:24 EDT 2006

... now what?

I just tried moving some work over to Zope 3.3. Already things are
blowing up. That's fine - things can change a little bit. But is there
any information on what really changed besides CHANGES.txt and the
little list of bullet items on the release information pages? The only
major document I could find is the "Reducing the amount of ZCML
directives" page, which is in proposal form but not in "this is what
is implemented" form. I'm sure that document will help, but it's
broader reaching (it seems) than the actual changes.

Also - does anyone have an easy trick (a sed / awk / perl / python /
etc script) for easily switching an Instance Home between two core
Zope versions? I have a lot of code that I need to support back to at
least 3.2 and while I'm working with trying to migrate to Zope 3.3,
I'd like to be able to switch back and forth quickly.

Thanks,
Jeff Shell