[Zope3-Users] vary formlib render_submit_button by skin

Maciej Wisniowski maciej.wisniowski at coig.katowice.pl
Thu Apr 19 08:14:29 EDT 2007

> I think I have similar problem with action renderer: I would like to
> attach a javascript handler for my action button.
> Unfortunately the renderer seems to not allow to pass any additional
> attributes for the html button (like onclick attribute).
For this case (and a lot of others) behaviour.js may be very helpful.
Action buttons (after they're rendered) possibly have id's so it is
easy to just attach some javascript to them.
You don't have to modify anything in rendering code, zpt template etc.
Just write some JS code and attach it to the html element like you do with
css classes.

Behaviour.js page is: http://bennolan.com/behaviour/

--
Maciej Wisniowski