[Zope3-Users] vary formlib render_submit_button by skin

Fred Drake fdrake at gmail.com
Thu Apr 19 09:37:11 EDT 2007

On 4/19/07, Marius Gedminas <mgedmin at b4net.lt> wrote:
> I must be missing something, because for the life of me I cannot see any
> point to zope.formlib.namedtemplate.  What does it give you that
> subclassing and changing the render method/attribute doesn't?

Or you can change only the template by overriding the template
registration.  This can be used for some moderately simple things if
you want to replace the basic widget layout for automatic forms.

It's not as powerful as would be useful since the request (and
therefore skin) isn't part of the adaptation.

  -Fred