[Zope3-Users] Including overrides in buildout in site.zcml for zc.zope3recipes:app

David Pratt fairwinds at eastlink.ca
Fri Apr 20 16:51:19 EDT 2007

Hi. Tried putting overrides.zcml in my app package. To site.zcml in my
buildout I added and includeOverrides to link to the overrides.zcml in
the app package with something like this.

<includeOverrides package="ns.myapp" />

I have the same packages working a regular zope with a global overrides
in /etc. In the buildout, adding the overrides to site.zcml this way
does not produce same result. Any thing else I should try?

Many thanks

Regards,
David