[Zope3-Users] z3c.form: Integer-based fields incorrectly validated

Hermann Himmelbauer dusty at qwer.tk
Thu Aug 2 05:47:36 EDT 2007

Am Mittwoch, 1. August 2007 20:37 schrieb Markus Leist:
> Hi,
>
> do you have a
>
> from zope.schema.fieldproperty import FieldProperty
> class Foo:
> 	implements(IFoo)
> 	foobarid = FieldProperty( IFoo['foobarid'])

I do have an object that implements my IFoo interface, however, I don't use
FieldProperty, instead the object attributes are automatically created by
SQLAlchemy's ORM mapper.

Anyway, I don't think that my problem is field related, in my case I just
select fields from my interfaces and use these for my form. My context does
not have these attributes at all as I don't store them on the context object.

Best Regards,
Hermann

x1 at aon.at
GPG key ID: 299893C7 (on keyservers)
FP: 0124 2584 8809 EF2A DBF9  4902 64B4 D16B 2998 93C7