[Zope3-Users] Cheeseshop very flakey today

David Pratt fairwinds at eastlink.ca
Thu Aug 2 16:13:57 EDT 2007

Hi Jeff. I've run into this a few times but just for some minutes at a
time. Today is the worst it has ever been in my recollection. I been
waiting for packages for more than half an hour and still nothing. Just
getting internal server errors when attempting to browse also - not a
good sign. :( Python site seems good to go though.

Regards,
David